These vintage pinball machines available for restoration. Please contact us to reserve one of your choice, a small deposit secures:
- Target Pool
- Pleasure Isle
- Cover Girl
- Hurdy Gurdy
- Show Boat
- Spin a Card
- Dancing Dolls
- Flipper Parade
- Central Park
- Ice Revue
- Golden Arrow
- Cross Town
- Sing along
- Abra cadabra
- World Fair
- Flying Carpet
- Add a Ball
- Teachers Pet
- Magic City
- Op pop pop
- Ding dong
The above machines will all be prepared to a minimum specification, to include:
- Rebuilt flippers, which includes coil stops, sleeves, linkages and end-of-stroke switches. As an option, high-power flipper coils can also be supplied.
- Cabinet flipper contact switches.
- Rebuilt pop bumpers, to include new bodies, chrome ring and rod assy, artwork caps ( licenced reproductions, where available) apron skirt and new coil sleeves plus, where possible, upgraded coils to improve game play.
- Stepper units overhauled with new spring kits.
- Score reels overhauled with new spring kits.
- Sling-shot coils re-sleeved.
- New 2 core and earth lead & plug top,fitted with a 5 amp fuse, coin door and linked metal-work earthed.
- Playfield deep cleaned and new rubbers fitted throughout.
- Burnt bulbs replaced, flashing lamps refitted as per factory specification together with any bad lamp holders replaced.
The above specification gives for a stage where the machine functions and plays correctly. Further cosmetic enhancements are usually possible, i.e new chrome work, cabinet restoration, playfield restoration, new backglass, new playfield artwork plastics,etc.
Please note too that all the above machines are in good general condition, from my private collection. I only ever bought machines that were in a generally good condition so none of the above are the often tired and worn out examples that are offered for sale. The idea is to by buy a machine that gives you something that both plays and looks ok. Some people do not want their machines to look brand new because new looking and vintage dont quite mix to their point of view, but it is your choice.
To reserve one of these machines listed above, please get in touch for further information, images, guide price, etc. A small deposit shall secure the machine of your choice. Please be advised that the usual lead time to complete a machine to the standard specification as detailed above, is about 12 weeks. Contact us now!